PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Newsletter - If you sign up to our newsletter, you will provide your first name, surname, and email address in order for the newsletter to be sent. This service is run by a third-party, MailChimp.
- Review - You may decide to leave a review of a product. You will be asked for your name and email address in order for you to submit your comment. Your IP address will also be collected for spam purposes. This service is run by a third-party, Shopify.
- Contact Form - If you choose to use the contact form, you will be asked for your name and email address. This service is run by a third-party, Shopify.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. These third-party companies include:
- Shopify - to power our online store. You can read how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- MailChimp - to run our newsletter. You can read how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy. You can also opt-out of receiving these emails by following the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of your email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tidio Live Chat - to communicate with you through live chat on the Site. You can read how Tidio Live Chat uses your Personal Information here: https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/
- Royal Mail - Customer mailing addresses and contact information with be provided to fulfil and deliver orders.
- Google Analytics - to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read how Google Analytics uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook Pixel - to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read how Facebook Pixel uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. You can also opt-out of Facebook Pixel by updating your 'Ad Settings' here: https://www.facebook.com/ds/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen.
- Shopify Payments and Paypal - to process payment for items purchased on the Site.
- TikTok Pixel - to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/ds/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- Tiktok Pixel - https://support.tiktok.com/en/account-and-privacy/personalized-ads-and-data/personalization-and-data
- MailChimp - following the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of your email or emailing email@example.com
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
A discount code is applied at checkout. The value of the discount cannot be refunded or redeemed after an order has been made. If free delivery or any other special offer is offered in exchange for spending a determined amount, the amount has to be met after the discount code has been applied. One discount code can be applied for each order. If an order is returned, the discount code cannot be reused.
We reserve the right to cancel codes if we feel they are being misused.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 28th March 2022